How do I make an appointment?
What happens next?
- The referring physician's office should contact Dr. Chang’s office at (602)
406-3505 to obtain a consult/referral form.
- The referring doctor's office should send or fax (602-993-1055) patient demographics and records, including a copy of the patient's insurance card, a recent MRI (date of the MRI must be within the past 6 months) and a referral if required by current insurance company(s).
- If the patient is a self-referral, then he or she is required to provide all of the above records from the most current physician or the physician who referred the patient to BNA. The records can be mailed, faxed or hand carried to us.
What else do I need to know?
- Dr. Chang will review the patient's records before any appointment is scheduled, so that the most appropriate level of care will be given for his or her condition. The office will call the patient after the review is completed to advise if an appointment is needed.
- Dr. Chang’s office will mail to the patient all necessary forms required for the appointment, so they can be filled out in advance.
- Dr. Chang’s office would like the patient to come in 30 minutes early for registration if all forms have not been completed in advance. If you have not already sent us your x-ray or MRI films, they should be hand carried by the patient at the time of the new patient consultation. Please do not mail the films or have them sent by the referring physician's office.
- Dr. Chang’s office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The doctor will provide 2nd opinions.
- Dr. Chang sees patients in both our Phoenix and our Glendale offices. Please call to find out which days he can be seen in which facility.