How do I make an appointment?
What happens next?
- The patient should contact Dr. Singh’s office at (480) 767-0555 to make an appointment.
- If a referral for services from the insurance company is required, the patient should obtain it prior to making the appointment.
What else do I need to know?
- Dr. Singh’s office will mail to the patient all necessary forms required for the appointment, so they can be filled out in advance.
- Dr. Singh’s office would like the patient to come in 20 minutes early for registration if all forms have not been completed in advance.
- If you have not already sent us your x-ray or MRI films, they should be hand carried by the patient at the time of the new patient consultation. Please do not mail the films.
- Dr. Singh will schedule patients Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday hours also available at our Scottsdale location.
- Dr. Singh is not a disability specialist and does not complete disability forms.
He is happy to provide medical records if patient files for disability.
Dr. Singh will only complete FMLA paperwork if he is directly involved in
- Dr. Singh does not accept any legal cases or personal injury cases.
- Dr. Singh is not a Pain Management Specialist.