How do I make an appointment?
What happens next?
- The referring doctor's office should fax (602-406-6398) patient demographics and medical records, including a copy of the patient's insurance card, a recent MRI (date of the MRI must be within the past 3 months) and a referral if required by current insurance company(s).
- If the patient is a self-referral, then he or she is required to provide all of the above records from the most current physician or the physician who referred the patient to BNA. The records can be mailed, faxed or hand carried to us.
What else do I need to know?
- Dr. Smith’s office will contact the patient with an appointment date.
- Dr. Smith's office will mail to the patient all necessary forms required for the appointment, so they can be filled out in advance.
- Dr. Smith's office would like the patient to come in 15 minutes early for registration. X-ray or MRI films can be sent in prior to the appointment or hand carried by the patient at the time of the new patient consultation.
- Dr. Smith’s office hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. New patients will be scheduled only on Fridays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Dr. Smith will provide 2nd opinions on a case-by-case basis.
- Dr. Smith does not see Workers’ Compensation patients.
- Dr. Smith does not see patients who have been involved in motor vehicle accidents.