How do I make an appointment?
What happens next?
- The referring physician's office should contact Dr. White's office at (602) 406-3466 to obtain a consult/referral form.
- The referring doctor's office should send or fax (602-406-6117) patient demographics and records, including a copy of the patient's insurance card, a recent MRI (date of the MRI must be within the past 6 months) with MRI report and all past studies relating to the problem they are being referred for, and a referral if required by current insurance company(s).
- If the patient is a self-referral, then he or she is required to provide all of the above records as listed above from the most current physician or the physician who referred the patient to BNA. The records can be mailed, faxed or hand carried to us.
What else do I need to know?
- Dr. White will review the patient's records before any appointment is scheduled. The office will call the patient after the review is completed to advise if an appointment is needed.
- Dr. White's office will mail to the patient all necessary forms required for the appointment, so they can be filled out in advance.
- Dr. White's office would like the patient to come in 60 minutes early for registration if all forms have not been completed in advance. This is for special cases only.
- Dr. White will schedule patients Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but only sees patients in the office on Mondays and Fridays.
- Dr. White will see patients who have had previous surgery(s).
- Dr. White will not provide 2nd opinions.
- Dr. White will see work comp patients on a case-by-case basis.
- Dr. White will see patients on a case-by-case basis who have been involved in motor vehicle accidents, if the patient has private health insurance only.